Frontend Demo Site:
Product Pages Where Attachment is set:
Check this product page after logged in to the frontend demo customer account and you can see another attachment which is restricted for specific customer.
Backend Demo Site:
- Extension can be enable/disable from configuration.
- Admin can specify which file types/extensions (pdf,jpg,png,etc..) are allowed. Only allowed files can be used as an attachment.
- Admin can specify the "max allowed file size". So admin can not upload file as an attachment which has size greater than the "max allowed file size".
- Admin can decide weather to "protect attachment file url" at frontend when customer/guest is going to download it?.
- If its set to "Yes" then customer can see encrypted url when he will click on link to download the attachment at frontend.
- If its set to "No" then customer can see non-encrypted url when he will click on link to download the attachment at frontend.
- Admin can add different attachment files to the site, and admin can also assign this attachment to different products and/or to customers.
- Admin can also specify the attachment visibility which can be any of these: Public, Customer Only
- If visibility is to "Public": Then any user of the site can download the attachment. So customers and also guests can download the attachments.
- If visibility is set to "Customer Only": Then only logged in customer can download the attachment, and logged in customer can download the attachment which are assigned to the specific customer. So the customer1 can not download attachement assigned to customer2.
- At frontend, customer will have new page: "My Product attachments", here customer can see the list of all attachments assigned to him + all attachments which are available for guests also.
- At frontend, product details page will have new tab "Attachments" where all the attachments will be listed which are assigned to the product we are viewing. So each product will have new tab "Attachments", listing down all attachments assigned to the product.
- In admin, We have Report page, where admin can check which attachment is downloaded how many times and which customer downloaded which attachments. Attachment click counts will be considered only where "Protect attachment url" is set to "Yes" for the attachment. Otherwie, attachment clicks will not be counted and will not be tracked.
- Extension supports Magento2 Full Page Cache. And so will work perfectly when FPC is enabled/disabled.
Release Update: April 28, 2018
Notes: First release of the extension